Friday, January 7, 2011

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

I did it! I just purchased my publishing package with Xulon Press! Wow! I can't believe it! My book is still at the proofer's, but I am in pre-production with Xulon! I bought the package now because the prices all go up on Monday. I even got discounts and it is wonderful. Wow! I'm still basking in the shock. Me, a published author? Well, it sure looks like it will happen. Since I purchased the Rush Service, the book should be ready for purchasing by April. I'll keep you updated. If you want a book as soon as it gets off the press, keep an eye on this blog. I'll let you know as soon as they are available. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, no wonder you were excited! :) I would be too! :) Pretty soon I'll be able to tell people that I know a published author! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you Bekah! I can't wait to see it in print! :D You're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, you remind me of Anne. :)

    ReplyDelete