Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Uploaded!

Yes, that is right! I uploaded all my files for manuscript and pictures, back cover info and suggested picture for the front! Wow!!!! I can hardy believe it! Actually uploaded! Now, if they are all fine and don't need any changes, and if they can get right to them, maybe my book can go to publication soon!!!!!!!!! You can jump up and down and scream if you want. (I did.:)) Well, wouldn't YOU if you had been working on a book for over 6 years?
If you are excited, leave me a comment.:)

I'll keep you informed.

3 comments:

  1. That is soooo great!!!! :-) I'm excited for you, and really looking forward to seeing and reading your book!! :) I jumped up and down and screamed, on the inside. ;) Can't wait till it's published!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I'm excited and I know Mrs. Sweet will be so exited for you too! She keeps asking about it :) I wouldn't be able to believe it if it was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope someone took a picture of you today.....
    now, try and get some sleep tonight....k?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! :) I would be soo excited if it were me!

    ReplyDelete