Friday, March 4, 2011

45 Days and Counting . . .

My book is in Production!
Yep, found out today! And since I paid for rush, it should be 45 days until it is done. However, I have to wait until I receive my free copies before I place any order. So you'll have to wait just a few more days. But, I'll tell you as soon as they can be purchased from Light of Faith, Amazon or me (or several other places). I can hardly believe it is actually being made ready for printing right now! After 6+ years of work and waiting, it is hard to believe. If someone had ever told me when I was in school that I would someday write a novel and get it published, I would have laughed. I hated writing! Now I can't do without it.:)

I'll let you know when I see the galley proofs, the back and the cover!!!!!:)

Feel free to share this anyway you want with whoever you want.:)

4 comments:

  1. Yaay Bekah! :D So excited for you!
    Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. this sounds like pretty good news... you wouldn't by chance be excited about it, would you?! ;) I might just be a bit excited myself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooooo great!!!! :-) Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, How exciting Bekah!!!

    Lydiah J.

    ReplyDelete