Friday, March 25, 2011

You Can Order!

You can now order my book from Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Since Jimmy is gone to a conference right now, you will have to wait to order it from Light of Faith. If you want the book signed you can, 1. order it from Amazon or Barnes & Noble and connect with me sometime to sign it or 2. wait to order it from Light of Faith or 3. wait until you see me in person and buy one that way.:) There might be other places that are now carrying my book, but I'm not sure were. If you know of any other place, let me know. I have heard that a few people want this book in libraries closet to them. If that is what you want, you should make a request with your library. Home Fires of the Great War will be going to the Library of Congress! If you order from Barnes & Noble (which is the cheapest place right now by the way) and you order through Shop at Home, you get 6% cash back.
If you are going to order through one of these places and you use one of these links to do so, I get a small commission. But whether you buy from these links, from someone else's links, from a conference, or some other way, thank you and I hope you enjoy Home Fires of the Great War!

After you read it, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment