Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Here!

Yes, that is right! My preview copies (free ones from the publisher) just arrived in the mail this afternoon!!! If you thought you heard a scream, it was probably me. Sorry if I disturbed you.:) I can't believe they came so quickly! Wow! I was hoping to get them by my birthday in late April. I guess God wanted to give me an early birthday present.:) It is so unreal to see my name on a published book! This is actually a book! Six years of research, writing, re-writing, frustration, tears, excitement, laughter and now finally, it is here!

For some reason, we didn't get a picture taken of the back of the book. Maybe I'll get that up later. For now, here are some other pictures. And, I'll let you know as soon as you can place your order. (I don't know for sure how much the book is going to cost.:})


4 comments:

  1. THAT IS SOOOOO GREAT!!!!!! :) Really excited for you Rebekah!!!! Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to get my own copy!! :-)

    Thanks for your comment and entry on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Bekah!!!!! That's soo exciting!! :D
    Oh, and we're planning to get a copy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rebekah! As I mentioned to Sarah, I hope we can buy a copy at the CHEF conference in June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you, Bekah!! God has blessed your diligence and love for good literature!

    ReplyDelete